Thursday, July 22, 2010

Lindsay's Birthday Dinner



I'm not cooking! Seriously I'm not. The girls and I took a trip to whole foods and went a wee bit crazy. I stood in the middle of the store gazing at the crazy amounts of pre-prepared gourmet foods and not so gourmet and heard myself saying "A person would never have to cook again in their life!" NOT that I have any desire to give up my awesome kitchen gadgets and tools, but it is an intriguing thought.

Tonight we are having an eclectic assortment at the birthday girl's request.
Sushi (a variety of types)
Tequila lime spiced shrimp
Spicy Asian Noodles with peppers and tofu
Snow peas/carrot salad
Old Fashioned Yellow Cake.

Photos to follow.

1 comment:

  1. Most of my money goes to WF. I can walk there from my house. Not that I do that! I don't think it would lower how much I spend because one can easily carry $300 of groceries from there.

    ReplyDelete