Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Greek (ish) wrap

Here is another great idea for a wrap that is different, packed full of yummy textures and tastes!

You will need some cooked chicken, although; I'm thinking a wonderful fish might work as well.
Olives (I'm using Kalamata)pitted of course, chopped roughly
Feta cheese (we are trying a new Handmade Feta I'll comment on it after we taste it!)
Artichoke hearts (I bought a lovely package of grilled ones from Whole Foods, but I think a nice jar of marinated would work well too)
Greek Salad dressing. If using the marinated artichoke hearts, maybe some of the marinade instead of a dressing.
A tortilla wrap of your choice. I prefer the low carb ones.
Layer everything in to your taste, add a little fresh ground pepper and skip the salt (the feta will be salty enough I promise) Then roll it up and enjoy, or take it to work and make your coworkers jealous of your crazy culinary skills.
Let me know if you try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment