Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I do a lame dinner every now and then.

Last night's dinner, I don't even want to talk about but in the interest of honesty and openess; I will confess. We had our version of fish and chips. Now, lest that conjure up images of lovely plump filets lovingly battered and fried and hand cut 'chips' cooked to perfection; well, I need to tell you that it was from a box in the freezer section of Kroger. Mrs. Pauls and Ore Ida. Go ahead and laugh. I will laugh later.
This lovely dinner came about when I took Lindsay and Kerry to Kroger with me. Linz has this thing for those frozen chunks of greasy fish. I usually cave to whatever food request the girls have, thus my exciting dinner last night.

Tonight I will be at Bon Air Baptist (where I work as Food Service Director) We are making a beef pot pie tonight; this promises to be far nicer than dinner at the Dunnavant's last night.

Tomorrow's dinner will be the Carnitas that I prepared Monday night. I'm looking forward to that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment